quinta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2010

BLUE


I never want to play the games that people play
I never want to hear the things they gotta say
I've found everything I needI never wanted anymore than I can see
I only want you to believe
If it's wrong to tell the truth

Then what am I supposed to doWhen all I want to do is speak my mind (speak my mind)
If it'swrong to do what's right I'm prepared to testify
If loving you with all my heart's a crime
Then I'm guilty
I wanna give you all the things you never had

Don't try to tell me how he treats you isn't bad I need you back in my life
I never wanted just to be the other guy (be the other guy)
I never wanted to live a lie
If it's wrong to tell the truth

What am I supposed to doAll
I want to do is speak my mind (speak my mind)
If it's wrong to do what's right
I'm prepared to testify If loving you with all my heart's a crime
Then I'm guilty

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário